Clarksville Montgomery County Community Action Agency applies for federal funding through the Tennessee Department of Human Services. Those funds are used in Montgomery County to assist with housing. Montgomery County residents must meet the Federal Income Guidelines and Eligibility Requirements prior to approval of assistance. Income guidelines typically fall within food stamp or SNAP income guidelines. In addition to income guidelines the following documentation is required with the application:
- Proof of all monthly household income
- Social Security Card for all household members
- Valid picture ID of all household members 18 years or older
- Documented uncontrollable/unforeseen loss of income within the past 90 days (medical bills, car repairs, loss of income, etc.)
- Past due statement from landlord or mortgage company. Will require lease agreement with landlord.
HOW IS THE PROCESS?
1. Download your application
2. Fill out the application online
3. Print your application and fill out manually the missing fields.
4. Scan and upload your application
5. Scan and upload all the required files
START THE PROCESS
2.UPLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OR YOU CANNOT SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
Completion and submission of this application does not automatically mean that you are eligible or approved. Once your application is received it will be reviewed by a coordinator to determine eligibility. Then a staff member will contact you by email or phone.